(The outline of how to use is explained by the ❓ button of the application)
(Click here for how to use the exhibition in Augmented Reality)
A Exhibition room in virtual space
- Mode switching
- Creating a new room and entering an existing room
- Creating a work (putting a photo in the frame)
- Output of the work
- Operation in the library
- Post your work in the exhibition room
- Delete the posted work
- Change the size of the posted work
- Create and display a description label for the work
- Spotlight on the posted work
- Room expansion
- Remove the walls between the rooms
- Change the color of the room
- Change the brightness of the room
- Movement in the exhibition room
- Make a video
- BGM changes
- Various settings
- Data sharing with other devices
The main screens of the exhibition room in the virtual space are as follows.
- the top screen
- List of exhibition rooms → List of created exhibition rooms. From here you can enter the room and share data with other devices.
- Exhibition room → Main screen. From here you can move to the work storage or framed room.
- Work storage → A list of created works is displayed. You can also make a batch copy from another room.
- Framed room → Put a photo etc. in the frame and complete it as a work.